Pages

Monday 10 February 2014

It's harder than it looks

Following on from my previous post 'don't fear the vinyl' I was going to do a tutorial on how to make a simple tote bag out of oilcloth.

That was the plan in theory but not necessarily in practice. I thought I just had to write a couple of lines of explanation to go with the various photos and I'd have a tutorial. How wrong I was !!!!!

I don't know if you've ever tried to write a tutorial but it's a lot harder than it looks. Hopefully I'll have it done by next week - famous last words....

Have a great week.

Love,

Gertie xx

PS why not pop over to Handmade Monday to see what other fellow craft bloggers have been up to.

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with the tutorial. They're quite time consuming and if your anything like me you forget to take photo of one stage.
    Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're birds of a feather as I did just that.... xx

    PS Glad to have you back x

    ReplyDelete